Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,242

Haruki_NLI

My girlfriend got me an import Gold Mario from Japan since. .well UK. Puts my set somewhere over 70. Lost count.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Megapokepaul

Today I got Palutena , Lucina and Robin . The only store in Lebanon that sells amiibo just stocked the whole SSB collection , tho there was 1 of each figure . Normal price here is 40,000 LBP which is about 27$. Still need wolf link , the to be released: squid sisters , bayonetta , meta knight , and the last fire emblem amiibo ( forgot his/her name) and I'll have a pretty big collection ! About 35 amiibos and counting !

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Pokefanmum82

i have the whole kirby amiibo line preordered plus Callie & Marie from splatoon. Recently bought Greninja amiibo just need Lucario & Pikachu to complete my Pokemon amiibo collection.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Mrkim

Being kind of poor, I only have Ness so far. I have also preordered a lime green Inkling girl.

I might get Robin at some point in the future, and maaaybe also K.K. Slider?

Mrkim

SuperPokefan95

New additions to my collection.

Yoshi's Woolly World Series:

• Mega Yarn Yoshi

Animal Crossing Series:

• Resetti
  • Timmy & Tommy Nook

Kirby Series:

• Kirby
  • King Dedede
  • Meta Knight
  • Waddle Dee

Total amiibo: 85/101

This was a very good Friday. While I didn't get Timmy & Tommy and Resetti on Friday, I did get them during a buy 1 get 1 50% off, so I bought the two AC amiibo I wanted the most. Both of them are really nice. I think I would've liked an angrier Resetti amiibo, but its still nice. Timmy & Tommy are also really small. I think they are the smallest amiibo figure out there. Friday, I paid off my pre-orders for the Kirby amiibo and got access to my PowerUp Rewards account, since we didn't know how to log into it. So we had enough points to get 2 $5 off coupons. So I saved $10 and put said $10 down to pre-order the Callie & Marie two pack, and the Splatoon Alt. 3 pack. Very worth it. All of the Kirby amiibo look fantastic. I feel like they've really come a long way in terms of their designs since the first wave of amiibo. These amiibo look so colorful and bright, I love them immensely. We also stopped by Toys R Us just to look at what they had, (which they had all the new ones still) but I noticed in the Wii U cabinet where they keep the Wii U games, they had 1 Mega Yarn Yoshi. I had just enough money to finally bite the bullet, and get it before I lost my chance. He is much bigger than the other Yarn Yoshi. I think he will also joins his yarn friends and stay in the box. I don't want to risk them getting ruined or dirty. I also don't know how I'd clean a Yarn amiibo as opposed to the plastic ones. Either way, he is mine now and I am happy.
Well, hopefully everyone found there Kirby amiibo if you were looking for them and I hope everyone is enjoying Kirby: Planet Robobot. See you in July.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

I got my Kirby series amiibos today (didn't get Waddle Dee). Which brings my total to over 20 or something. We have the two Skylander/amiibos, Sonic, Little Mac, Greninja, Charizard, Mewtwo, Dark Pit, Chibi Robo, Pink Yarn Yoshi, Silver Mario, Yoshi, regular Mario, 8 Bit Classic Mario, Toad, Mario series Bowser, Famicom Colors ROB, Link and Princess Peach. The last two are broken though, my kids were a little too rough with them. Plus Kirby, King Deedede, and Meta Knight. Also have Callie & Marie preordered. Also plan on picking up all of the Animal Crossing and Splatoon ones I don't have. Plus I want to get the rest of the Pokemon amiibos too.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

David_NL

I got the Kirby game, but they didn't have any amiibo - I probably wouldn't have bought them anyway...but someday. @Pokefanmum82 So your kids broke Link? The Link amiibo looks super fragile. I don't know why they made him look so skinny, he is a tough guy! I would have bought a Toon Link if I'd ever seen one.

David_NL

Pokefanmum82

Recently got Waddle Dee and Roy from FE. Have Callie & Marie preordered.

Finished the Alola Dex.

JohnBlackstar

I have been buying up the Animal Crossing Amiibos on Amazon because they have been around $4-$5 per figure.

JohnBlackstar

ZanderShepherd

Kirby haul!
Untitled

I got the Kirby amiibo with the game, and I just had to get King Dedede too. The amiibo collection is coming along nicely!
Untitled

Edited on by ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

SuperPokefan95

New Additions to my collection.

Super Smash Bros. Series:

• Wario

Splatoon Series:

• Callie
  • Marie
  • Inkling Girl ~ Alt Colors
  • Inkling Squid ~ Alt Colors
  • Inkling Boy ~ Alt Colors

Total amiibo: 92/106

A nice haul just like last time. I finally got a Wario thanks to Best Buy online. While I don't care for his biker outfit, its still a nicely detailed figure. Still missing Wii Fit Trainer and Smash King Dedede and I'll have all the Smash Bros. figures up to now until they finally give the last 3, (Cloud, Bayonetta, Corrin) release dates. The new Splatoon amiibo are really nice. The alt figures look better than the original figures. Specifically the Squid since he isn't green anymore. Still a bummer that they didn't give us alt outfits of the amiibo gear and new hero weapons. It would be nice to get more hero weapons of the Slosher, Splattling, and Inkbrush just to see them in hero design. Same with the outfits. It'd be nice to have alt versions of the outfits with new main abilities. Oh well. I still like these figures regardless. As for the big ones though, Callie & Marie are fantastic. They look spot on to their in game counterparts and that makes me very happy. I haven't listened to any of the Squid Sisters' new songs, so I hope the songs on the amiibo are good. I don't know if any will replace the Splatfest theme as one of my favorites of theirs, but we will see. Anyways, hope everyone got a chance to get their hands on these new amiibo. Hopefully everyone will also participate in the final Splatfest and have a good time. See you all when in November for the second wave of Super Mario Series amiibo unless something comes up from now till then.

Edit:
Fixed my numbering mistake because I don't know how to math.

Edited on by SuperPokefan95

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Randomname19

My collection:
Untitled

My sister's collection:
Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

ZanderShepherd

My local toy store (Intertoys for you fellow Dutchmen) is having a promotion. 50% off select amiibo series. However, I'm pretty low on money so I decided to only get one at the moment and maybe get another one later this month. I wasn't sure whether to pick up Samus, Villager or the Mii Brawler. But I already have Zero Suit Samus and the Mii Gunner, and I really wanted an amiibo to represent Animal Crossing (a series which I really love), so I went with Villager.
Untitled
I still think his face looks a little off, even though I'm not entirely sure why (his forehead is too big. Is his face too low? His head too big? His eyes too small?), but I'm still glad I got him.
So now I'm up to 29 amiibo!
Untitled
I know you can see all of them in the picture, but I'm going to list them anyway because I feel like it.

Peach (SSB)
8-bit Mario - Classic Colours
Rosalina & Luma
Bowser Jr.
Yoshi (SSB)
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Charizard
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mega Man
PAC-MAN
Shovel Knight
Captain Falcon
Link
Zero Suit Samus
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Robin
Palutena
Pit
Villager
Kirby (Kirby)
King Dedede (SSB)
Meta Knight (SSB)
Duck Hunt-duo
R.O.B. - NES colours
Mr. Game & Watch
Mii Gunner
Fox

ZanderShepherd

Joeynator3000

...Kinda wished the Mii Fighters and the Retro characters could be bought individually... :c
Ah well, decided to buy the Villager today...kinda figured they stopped making those. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pokefanmum82

My son got himself Lucas and the alt Splatoon three pack. So we are up to I think close to 30 amiibos or more.

Finished the Alola Dex.

SuperPokefan95

New Additions to my collection

Animal Crossing Series:

• Blathers new
  • Celeste new
  • Kicks new
  • Rover new
  • Kapp'n new

Total amiibo: 97/106

So I managed to snag the last 5 AC amiibo I didn't have from GameStop and Frys. They had them on clearance, so I bit the bullet and got them while I could. It was pretty crazy at Frys. They had Tom Nook on sale for $3 and the 3 pack with Reese, Cyrus, and KK on sale for $5. That $5 three pack would be nice, but I already had it and Reese had broken off her base. It was kind of sad. I also bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf from GameStop for $20. I forgot that it was part of the new Nintendo Selects line, so I finally got it and I am enjoying it very much. Anyways, I just wanted to post this before I forgot.

SuperPokefan95

Gold_Ranger

I just grabbed the ENTIRE Animal Crossing amiibo figure line today for $109.78
Blathers
Celeste
Cyrus - 3 pack
Digby - amiibo festival
Isabelle (Yellow Winter) - amiibo festival
K.K. - 3 pack
Kapp'n
Kicks
Lottie
Mabel
Reese - 3 pack
Resetti
Rover
Timmy/Tommy
Tom Nook
Villager - used
Isabelle (Green Summer)

I already had
Wolf Link
Link
Toon Link
Zelda
Shiek
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus
Shulk
R.O.B. - Japanese colours
Fox
Falco
Toad
Inkling Girl (Orange) - 3-pack
Inkling Boy (Blue) - 3 pack
Squid (green) - 3 pack
Callie - 2 pack
Marie - 2 pack

I also have the 2 Splatoon amiibo Dioramas!

Edited on by Gold_Ranger

Gold_Ranger

DefHalan

Just added 4 new amiibo to my collection all from the Super Mario series of amiibo
Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, and Boo

Now I just need Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong then I will have all of the amiibo from the Super Mario series

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SheldonRandoms

Insert Cloud, Corrin & Bayonetta amiibo into the collection whenever they get released

.....speaking of which, they said those amiibo were supposed to come out this year, where they at Nintendo?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic