Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,242

VelvetElvis

So the Wolf Link amiibo is pretty rad. I'd never bought a game/amiibo bundle before, so I was surprised that it had its own amiibo packaging (which may lend further credence to a standalone release). I dig the Triforce-emblazoned stand, and Wolf Link in particular looks fantastic; maybe it's due to his (comparatively) huge size, but it allows for a lot of paint variation and fine sculpting. Midna is a bit sloppier, or at least less detailed, but her helmet looks great — all of the patterns are actually engraved. Her transparent hair-hand is a nice touch.

Now I'm all stocked up on amiibo unless I come across a Falco or Classic Colors Mario. Bring on that Bayo preorder.

VelvetElvis

chiefeagle02

Between my girlfriend and I, we have five Amiibo: Mario (Smash Bros), Link, Kirby, Dr. Mario, and Green Yarn Yoshi. We have a few packs of the Animal Crossing cards, but I don't know which ones we have of those.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

Just got Roy today, and he looks amazing! Roy was the last amiibo I really wanted as of now, making my collection a total of 12.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

BurningSonic

Oh shoot I forget Roy/Ryu came out today. Hopefully I can get it when I go for Pokken.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

SuperPokefan95

New additions to my collection.

Super Smash Bros. Series:
R.O.B. ~ Famicom Colors
Mega Man ~ Gold Edition
Roy
Ryu

Super Mario Series:
Luigi
Bowser

Total amiibo: 78/96

It sure has been awhile since I posted here . I was coming off a fever so getting these 6 amiibo was a nice pick me up. I honestly never thought I would actually get my hands on a Gold Mega Man. It was the last bundle at my Target, so that was a nice steal. Aside from being just a gold color, it still looks nice. Still wish it had been a different pose or Mega Man's final smash trophy instead, but I got it so I'm good.
I also got Famicom R.O.B. and he looks pretty nice. If I had to only put one R.O.B. on display, it'd be the Famicom one. It just looks nice in color as opposed to the normal gray color. Ryu came next and he looks extremely beefy. I'm sure that was the point, but he looks good. Roy also looks really nice. I would say he is my favorite of the Fire Emblem amiibo so far. That probably has to do with the fact that he was released now and not back in Waves 1 or 3. The quality improvements really do show. I also finally picked up the Luigi and Bowser amiibo from the Super Mario line. I needed something to spend my gift cards on. They look nice. Much better poses for the both of them. Anyways, I hope that everyone got the amiibo they were looking for and that you enjoy playing any new games you picked up (mainly Pokken or Twilight Princess HD). See you in June for the new Kirby amiibo (I want them all!) and the stand alone Isabelle ~ Summer Outfit amiibo. (You know, unless the release more amiibo before that. )

Edits:
Will be shrinking the list down to just new additions from now on. It probably would help since it won't be a long wall of text anymore. Also added two more amiibo to the list since I got them.

Edited on by SuperPokefan95

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

DefHalan

Once I get my shelves built and everything. I will post some pictures of my amiibo collection. Can't wait for those shelves to be done lol.

They aren't anything special, they will just display my amiibo better than where they are now lol.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Haywired

Looks like GAME have an amiibo sale on (about time as they jacked up the price of all of them from the £10.99 that they're supposed to be, to £14.99 during the early shortages and kept them there). Just picked up Falco for £4.99.

Haywired

Akane

I have a policy of only buying the amiibo I really want and so far I've been able to stick to it pretty well. The only one I missed out on is the Smash Bros. series Villager amiibo, and the only one I didn't want but did get is the Animal Crossing Harriet amiibo card that I got with AC:HHD.

Currently I have the following figures:
Link
Pit
Palutena
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Splatoon Squid Girl
Splatoon Squid
Classic Colours 30th Anniversary Mario
Shovel Knight (still in box)
Wolf Link
Harriet amiibo card

I don't currently have plans for getting more since there's not really any coming up that I'd really want. Which is good since I won't be spending all my money on them. I'll probably have to give in once they release new Zelda series amiibos.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

DefHalan

I got Kirby and Meta Knight on a whim and now that Kirby has his own series, they feel like a bit of a waste lol. Too bad they are open or else I could resell them easily.

ZanderShepherd

Scored today! My local toy store (Intertoys, and I live in the Netherlands in case anyone is curious) is having a huge discount on amiibo; all figures 50% off! I don't know whether this is temporary or permanent, but for just €8? Sign me up! So I got Link and Fox today.
Untitled

So now I'm up to 26:

Smash series:
Peach
Rosalina & Luma
Bowser Jr.
Yoshi
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Charizard
Pit
Palutena
Marth
Robin
Captain Falcon
Zero Suit Samus
Meta Knight
Wii Fit Trainer
Duck Hunt-duo
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Mii Gunner
Sonic
Mega Man
Pac-Man
Link
Fox

Other:
8-bit Mario - Classic Colours
Shovel Knight

ZanderShepherd

VelvetElvis

Impulse bought R.O.B. in Famicom colors from Best Buy, seeing as it was the only one on the rack in a sea of Animal Crossing amiibo and Zero Suit Samuses. I have one word for this amiibo, and that word is "rad." Such a retro-cool little guy, with some of the best detailing I've seen on an amiibo (awesome effects on the eyes and power light, really cool tiny printing throughout). Gonna nab an $8 Classic Color Mario from Amazon and I'll be stocked up on 'em till Bayonetta hits.

VelvetElvis

zitpig

I've recently bought all the Fire Emblem Amiibos, ready for when the game finally hits the UK on May 20th.

zitpig

DefHalan

So my Mom made me some shelves for my amiibo, Disney Infinity, and Pop Figures.
Untitled
Untitled

David_NL

Nice collection!

I have some questions about amiibo. Do they ever do reprints, or is it best to get them as soon as they are released?

I saw Shovel Knight in a Best Buy, but I didn't buy it, unfortunately. I also found that Toon Link appears to be out of print and hard to find... Will it ever become available again?

David_NL

Undead_terror

Got Fox, Falco and Ryu the other day which was NOICE, dunno the rarity of those are, but I got them anyways, so now I got 24 or 25, also that I wonder why some amiibo got the colored stands while most got clear/white.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

@Undead_terror: Those colored stands were only used on amiibo from the first and second wave. I think they were just trying out what would work better back then. Clearly (no pun intended), clear worked better, so they stuck with that

ZanderShepherd

Pokefanmum82

Have Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dededee of the Kirby line preordered and plan on buying Waddle Dee through Amazon since he was sold out on Best Buy Canada's website

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

chiefeagle02

Between my girlfriend and I, we don't have many. Here's what we do have:

-Mario (Smash Bros.)
-Link
-Kirby
-Dr. Mario
-Green Yarn Yoshi
-Wolf Link (picked this one up yesterday at GameStop)

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

RedFinch

We have a lot, not missing many.

• Smash - all of them except for the Mii Fighters, didn't bother.
  • Mario Party - Mario, Gold Mario,Toad and Bowser.
  • Misc - Shovel Knight, Splatoon set, pink yarn Yoshi, & Wolf Link
  • I just received my Japanese Waddle Dee, ultra cute. I don't mind Japanese packaging as I eventually open them all.

RedFinch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic