Posts 201 to 220 of 347

Mieu-Fire

@mega you want earthobound more then super metroid omg are you mega

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

@mega you want earthobound more then super metroid omg are you mega

Maybe... troll Just kidding I am mega. But as I said I want a chance to play Earthbound sometime. And I can still play SuperMetroid ( Like I do everyday ) on my SNES. Although I would love them to take putting SuperMetroid on 3DS VC further by adding a 3D effect. IMO it could look cool considering the backgrounds in it.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

well heres mine
1.super maro rpg
2.earthbound
3.zelda link to the past
4.super metroid
5.final fantasy 6

MANGO

Happy_Mask

I want earthbound! Though, if they do release snes games on it, then I want them to start at least 2 years in.
And only after super Mario bros 3!

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

-Juice-

@mieu-fire, if they do ALttP, it should probably be a remake. I'm interested in what a 3D ALttP would look like. It'd be pretty interesting to say the least, of course allot of people here probably like the top-down view, which I'm okay with too I guess.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Hokori

If they allowed a WiiU to 3DS VC transfer I'd probably play my SNES games more, but I wouldn't rebuy them just to play them on the go, maybe I'd pay $20 to transfer them but not $5, $8, $9, and $10 pending on the platform

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

-Juice-

@HarmoKnight You mean Wii to 3DS VC transfer, right?

Hokori

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

@HarmoKnight You mean Wii to 3DS VC transfer, right?

Yep, err well in a way, technically but I'd imagine it might not be possible unless you have a WiiU because of the controller, but if you can with just a wii, that'll be better

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

-Juice-

Either way they'll have to redo the controls for the games in order to get them on the 3DS. The Wii U wouldn't really require this though.

Hokori

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Either way they'll have to redo the controls for the games in order to get them on the 3DS. The Wii U wouldn't really require this though.

Well I was thinking for N64/GCN games they could make the CPP a requirement and in a few years they could have a new 3DS with it built in, they already made the CC a requirement for SNES and N64 games on wii so it shouldn't be a problem

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

KAHN

though i dont believe SNES games will ever come to 3DS VC (ignorance is bliss), i'm not opposing it. there are still people who haven't lived the classics as most of us have. i'm 106! i've been through everything! SNES was and still is my favorite console

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Happy_Mask

@Otaku a 3ds classic edition pro? What? D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

-Juice-

I guess you could make the CPP a requirement, that is, if you can't just use the touch screen for most of the features.

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

well heres mine
1.super maro rpg
2.earthbound
3.zelda link to the past
4.super metroid
5.final fantasy 6

Good. XD If you didnt add Super Metroid I would have freaked out at you. ^-^

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

though i dont believe SNES games will ever come to 3DS VC (ignorance is bliss), i'm not opposing it. there are still people who haven't lived the classics as most of us have. i'm 106! i've been through everything! SNES was and still is my favorite console

I'm 14. I havent lived through the classics so besides a year of 64 bit era. Yet Classic games are my LIFE.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

secret of mana who with me

MANGO

rockman_zero

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

Why would I bother buying them again for the 3DS when I've already got them on my Wii? Being portable isn't a good enough reason for me to buy the exact same games again.

not everyone wants a wii since its pretty much dead

rockman_zero

rockman_zero

until nintendo gets it act together im playin my 500+ snes games on my android i gotta finish sailor moon rpg yet

rockman_zero

Mr-Metroid

@mieu-fire I'm with secret of mana. Never played it and it would be a great chance to.

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.