3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons ?

Showing 181 to 200 of 202

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

181. Posted:

Just started Playing Oracle of Ages. It's good so far but there is one major setback in my eyes. The music. Apart from the standard Overworld theme the music isn't good. So jarring and annoying to listen to, especially the Lynna City + Indoor tracks. >.<

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

182. Posted:

Aw I love the music in Ages.

That aside... Veran is defeated and Labrynna is safe now. I'll start Seasons soon.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Mizore

183. Posted:

I actually didn't have much trouble with the Goron Dance, unless you have to do it again later on in the game (had to do it twice already) or it shows up at some point in Seasons. I bet part of the reason I didn't have much trouble is because I'm a Rhythm Heaven fan. x3

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

184. Posted:

There's a different dancing game in Seasons, it's fun.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

185. Posted:

Today, I just finished Ages and started Seasons. I also carried over my rings into Seasons. >:3

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

186. Posted:

So how exactly does the password system work?
I'm assuming you don't actually transfer all your hearts and stuff from the previous game. Right?

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

187. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I actually didn't have much trouble with the Goron Dance, unless you have to do it again later on in the game (had to do it twice already) or it shows up at some point in Seasons. I bet part of the reason I didn't have much trouble is because I'm a Rhythm Heaven fan. x3

I wanted to like Rhythm Heaven Fever but I am so terrible at it. That's probably why I'm not good at stuff like the Goron Dance. Apparently, I have no rhythm ;________________________;

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

188. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I wanted to like Rhythm Heaven Fever but I am so terrible at it. That's probably why I'm not good at stuff like the Goron Dance. Apparently, I have no rhythm ;________________________;

I am having problems with the Goron Dance too. I also suck at Rhythm Heaven. :(

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

189. Posted:

I just started the game 3 days ago and I'm currently at the 4th dungeon - Skull Dungeon. The music is so rich and deep.. I can hum it. : )

I recall completing both games back in '02 when a friend of mine gave me his cartridges for both Ages and Seasons. Eventually, I had to return them because I couldn't afford buying them for my poor GBC. That means I couldn't finish my ring collections.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

iphys

190. Posted:

Wow, after watching Maple drop junk over and over, she actually dropped a heart piece, a ring, and a potion all at once, and left the heart piece conveniently beside me. Sweet!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

191. Posted:

OK, I want to see if someone can give me a little help (but not too much). I've been stuck on the boss of Level 8 in Ages for, well, ages. It's the one that's like a big totem head with two hands that keep changing after you hit him three or so times. I get to when they change to big wrecking balls, and I can't figure out how to hurt him at all. I want to try to figure it out on my own which is why I haven't just looked up how to do it elsewhere, but what I'm wondering is if it is possible that I simply don't have the tool I need. I've tried everything I can think of with every piece of equipment I have and nothing works. So if anyone can remember, is it possible to get this far without even having the tool I need to beat this guy, because I don't really want to go search aimlessly around the whole world for something I don't even know what it is if I don't need to. Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

iphys

192. Posted:

I checked the walkthrough for you, and it doesn't look like you could have made it there if you were missing the item you need.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

193. Posted:

Okay, thanks. I thought it was a long shot, so I guess I'll just keep plugging away and hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

194. Posted:

Just finished temple 5 and cant figure out what to do :( I think I need a bomb upgrade but not sure

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink147

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

195. Posted:

Help can't find bell in seasons? Ps I know its in the desert but where.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

Reala

196. Posted:

Pianomanfreak wrote:

Help can't find bell in seasons? Ps I know its in the desert but where.

Spoiler

Well if your in the right part, the part with quicksand then wander around until you see a skull, it will show the way.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

197. Posted:

anybody getting a bug in unicorn's lair ???

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

198. Posted:

I'm really going to say this nicely I don't like dungeon 7 in oracle of seasons reason its hard.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

199. Posted:

Well, it's the second to last dungeon, it's supposed to be hard :P

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

200. Posted:

I've completed Seasons, and I have to say, I think I enjoyed Ages a little more.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro