Forums

Topic: Harvest Moon GBC & River King GBC

Posts 141 to 145 of 145

Eel

I would recommend turning off the save states and playing the game the way it was supposed to be played

I have even been closing the game with the power button even if I don't have the timer on. I think I'll start to do that with most of my VC games from now on, since it feels more "natural" to start the game from the title screen.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Freelance

Well I only started using save states when I realized my horse wasn't growing, and wanted to see if it would ever grow.. I never used it before that. No idea if that's what caused my game to mess up, but it's definitely worth looking into.

Update: Okay, on my third playthrough the horse finally grew up on the right date. Everything is fine now. Finally. Now I can play it for real. I need a chicken now.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

AlexWJB

Hi, does anyone know exactly how fast in game time goes by when you turn the timer on and then don't play the game?
I need to leave the timer on and not play the game for a while in order to get the sickle back from the harvest sprite if i'm correct?
Just kinda worried as to how much of the game in terms of days I will miss by doing this.

Twitter:

AlexWJB

Weird, I left my timer on overnight and It had skipped around 10 days, but I did set it on fast.

Edit: I've managed to get the super sickle and super hoe now. It seems setting the timer on fast and then setting the 3DS time forward a couple of hours does the trick and only skips 1 or 2 days.

Edited on by AlexWJB

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.