Forums

Topic: 2014 = Year of the Game Boy?

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

GuSolarFlare

Donjwolf wrote:

iphys wrote:

. . . with colour palette options. I didn't wait 25 years just so I could play GB games on a pea soup display all over again.

No thanks. I'd rather they remain the same as they were originally. I'd actually would rather play LA in 'pea soup' than in colour. Do you not like B&W movies too?

hey if it's optional it won't harm the ones that don't want it! don't say you've never played with your tv to make the images negative or weird looking! it's all the same, it's there if you want you can use it but no one's forcing you!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Geonjaha

Donjwolf wrote:

iphys wrote:

. . . with colour palette options. I didn't wait 25 years just so I could play GB games on a pea soup display all over again.

No thanks. I'd rather they remain the same as they were originally. I'd actually would rather play LA in 'pea soup' than in colour. Do you not like B&W movies too?

Gameboy games when played on the Gameboy Color had several colour palette options to choose from. Having grown up with a GBC playing GB games, and kind of wanting a purchase now to be superior to that of a 15 year old console, I'd say its dissapointing that we still dont have them. They're always optional, so some people not wanting them shouldnt be a reason not to have included them in the initial 3DS VC releases.

Untitled

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Happy_Mask

Calling it, it's the "year of boxers who represent their entire ethnicity completely accurately and are in no way racial stereotypes". Or you can call it the year of PunchOut!!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

KarrotMan

iphys wrote:

This is nice and all but I'd like to see custom A+B controls for a Y+B setup, it would be a god-send. If Sega did it with the Gamegear rereleases then...

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

dumedum

MrSRArter wrote:

2010 = Year of Super Mario Bros
2011 = Year of Zelda
2012 = Year of Kirby

I don't remember any of those, what are you talking about. An anniversary game or two, or the concert, is not a "year of". Only Luigi had a year of.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Ralizah

It's a little embarassing that Sega's GG emulator is so superior to Nintendo's clunky GB/GBC emulator. Perhaps of Year of Game Boy would fix that?

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

andrechan

Why dont we get GBA ports again?

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-philippines-haiyan-yolanda-relief/x/5409002

Please help our group raise funds to help the affected areas of Typhoon Haiyan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.