Showing 1 to 20 of 51
1. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:33 BST
Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.
2. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:35 BST
Hmmm mine is still updating, this is promising.
Back to the basics.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
3. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:36 BST
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein
4. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:36 BST
3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1
5. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:37 BST
Somehow, I KNEW it would happen while I was in the restroom...
6. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:37 BST
Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus
7. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:38 BST
Ah! I think it may finally be here!!!!!!!! The update box usually fades within 3 seconds if there is no update. Its been going now for like 30 seconds. COME ON BABY!!!!!
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
8. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:38 BST
mine is updating. finally !
3DS friend code : 4854 6509 8292
9. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:38 BST
Slow update is slow.
10. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:38 BST
YES, OH FINALLY, YES!!!
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code:1248-0956-7211
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3868-8536-1711
Nintendo Network ID: Zsxdflip | Twitter: zsxdflip
11. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:39 BST
it's done, hooray!
Edited on Tue 7th June, 2011 @ 05:41 by Squiggle55
12. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:40 BST
And just when I was about to go to bed and wait till morning... it's going to be slow though, since everyone and their mothers are going to be updating their 3DS
3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203 Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792Graphics don't matter.
13. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:40 BST
YESSSS!!!!! It's about freaking time Nintendo!
3DS Friend Code: 0044-2800-9152
_games i got________________Super Street Figter IV 3DPilotwings ResortSuper Monkey Ball 3DLoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D
games im gonna get_______Mario Kart 3DPaper Mario 3DKid Icarus UprisingLuigi's Mansion 2Bit Trip. CompleteSuper Mario 3DS
14. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:41 BST
It said had error......WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:42 BST
Same here :S
16. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:42 BST
i just updated a tiny bit ago but it wasnt the update that was suppose to come today it was the one with the stinking 3D video that came with it that i desperately want to get rid of if anyone knows how?
so anyways should i go into my closet of gaming and pull it out and try updating again?
17. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:43 BST
Did TBD run out of locks or something? I've never seen anyone get so excited over a couple of GameBoy games and a Pokedex.
18. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:44 BST
if u get error its probly cause its so many ppl D/Ling at same time
19. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:44 BST
mine's still under 25% ERROR anyone finished yet? have you seen the shop and other stuff?
Edited on Tue 7th June, 2011 @ 05:45 by Morpheel
20. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:44 BST
@Rift ..A FREE gameboy game and Pokedex both in 3D