Showing 1 to 4 of 4
1. Posted: Wed 2nd Oct 2013 04:37 BST
Nintendo has lied to us. Or they just have been too lazy to tell us something about Kid Icarus Uprising. Right handed people can use the Circle Pad Pro, perfectly, I mean with using the ZL button and the native circle pad on the system.
Follow these simple steps and you will be playing with POWER!
1. Go to configure controls.
2. Select the the first option for controlling Pit
3. For the reticle control, pick the d-pad. It tricks the game into thinking that you are left handed. (I mean how do you control pit and the reticle with the same hand)
4. Leave the rest of the options alone, as those don't matter.
5. Enjoy using the circle pad pro's ZL button for shooting.
Using the ZL and ZR buttons for games on the 3ds do give proven precision. They are also better when it comes to shooting because of their trigger shapes!
And wow... it has been MONTHS since I have been on here posting... O_O
3ds FC: 2921-9956-8417Username: Darien
Skype me to video and voice chat games: KromCompany
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9956-8417
2. Posted: Wed 2nd Oct 2013 11:38 BST
Well, I'm ambidextrous, so it doesn't really matter to me Good tip though.
My intro by Dark-Luigi
3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98
3. Posted: Wed 2nd Oct 2013 12:08 BST
thanks. i got really excited that i just dinked around a little to figure that out.
4. Posted: Wed 2nd Oct 2013 14:46 BST
Huh. I don't have the CPP, though... recently, I've found the best way to play it is to use a big stylus...
Electric Prune Juice Games | My Colors! 3D Gallery | The Chit-Chat Crew | Gioku on Youtube
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...
Now Playing: Pokémon Y, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Waiting For: Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. 4, Shovel Knight
3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146