Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus 3DClassics Email Code

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

BenAV

It took eight days for mine to come.
But I got it in the end so all is well.
Still good fun, but I still suck at it.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

cnm_nintendo

BenAV wrote:

It took eight days for mine to come.
But I got it in the end so all is well.
Still good fun, but I still suck at it.

I know how you feel, I keep dying in 5 mins...

osu! User Profile
MyAnimeList!

3DS Friend Code: 2707-1623-9659

Linkstrikesback

cnm_nintendo wrote:

BenAV wrote:

I haven't received mine but it hasn't quite been a week yet.
Hopefully I should get something within the next couple of days.

Strange, I got my download code last week, and it was only a 3 days wait for me...

I registered my games way back on the 26th of December, got my confirmation e-mail from clicking the banner that same day, but I still haven't gotten my code -_-. And nintendo hasn't replied to my e-mails, like I mentioned before.

Edited on by Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback

cnm_nintendo

Linkstrikesback wrote:

cnm_nintendo wrote:

BenAV wrote:

I haven't received mine but it hasn't quite been a week yet.
Hopefully I should get something within the next couple of days.

Strange, I got my download code last week, and it was only a 3 days wait for me...

I registered my games way back on the 26th of December, got my confirmation e-mail from clicking the banner that same day, but I still haven't gotten my code -_-. And nintendo hasn't replied to my e-mails, like I mentioned before.

Oh i'm talking about the Australian version of the Kid Icarus Download. Ours started a little over 2 weeks ago I think. Afraid I can't help you there.

osu! User Profile
MyAnimeList!

3DS Friend Code: 2707-1623-9659

WolfRamHeart

Token_Girl wrote:

Americans can now get a Kid Icarus 3D classics code when they preorder Kid Icarus from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Icarus-Uprising-nintendo-3ds/dp/B00...

You get the code within 2 days of the game actually shipping, so it will be a bit yet before you can play it. Still, it's better than nothing!

Thanks for posting this. I was hoping that Amazon would be one of the select retailers offering the code. Time to pre-order my copy.

WolfRamHeart

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.