3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 101 to 120 of 5,089

AuthorMessage

0megapit231

101. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I had almost forgotten about this game. I'm already becoming burdened with anticipation and excitement. Why did I open this thread? I'm going to go nuts waiting (lets hope my decreasing sanity won't result in me killing my wife in front of my son causing him to be brainwashed of that moment ;) )(To clarify to anyone who doesn't know this is a FE reference, no need to be disturbed. I'm 14 and, of course, have no family). On a more positive note, I can't wait for this game and will be buying it day one.

Which FE is that from. It does sound like something the more darker characters would say.

0megapit231

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

102. Posted:

@0mega Fire emblem Path of Radience, it's Ike's backstory, his father went nuts after touching lehran's medallion and killed his wife. Not wanting anything like it to happen again, ike's father sliced the tendons in his dominant arm so he could no longer wield his perfect weapon, the sword ragnell. He then went to Urvan, a two handed axe.
I may know this series too well. >.>

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Void

103. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Well, they released the pervert's dlc. Everybody wears swimsuits. :P

Are you serious? ! I'm not so sure we will get that one here LOL!

Yeah... They probably don't want it to get a 'T' rating. :P
They have enough suggestive themes as it is too I think. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

104. Posted:

@Void Just wait for the nono controversy. It's not gonna end well. :P

AuthorMessage

Void

105. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Void Just wait for the nono controversy. It's not gonna end well. :P

Yeah, untill Nintendo gives out her age, which is probably upwards of 100. :P
Since they live for thousands of years I think...

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

106. Posted:

@Void I think it's more the facts that she's scantily clad, looks like a young child, and you can marry her that will set off the controversy. :P

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

107. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@0mega Fire emblem Path of Radience, it's Ike's backstory, his father went nuts after touching lehran's medallion and killed his wife. Not wanting anything like it to happen again, ike's father sliced the tendons in his dominant arm so he could no longer wield his perfect weapon, the sword ragnell. He then went to Urvan, a two handed axe.

@Happy_Mask:

I think I'm just about as bad about knowing too much about FE. I can't recite the lyrics of Together We Ride (I'm working on that) ,but once when a classmate of mine was talking about FE as "the game with Ike, Marth, and Roy" I elightened him on all the characters in the Sacred Stones and Tellius series off of memory. I also retold almost the entire story (or at least the important parts) of Path of Radience so he would understand the what happened before RD which I persuaded him to get. The world needs FE encyclopedias like us.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Void

108. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Happy_Mask:

I think I'm just about as bad about knowing too much about FE. I can't recite the lyrics of Together We Ride (I'm working on that) ,but once when a classmate of mine was talking about FE as "the game with Ike, Marth, and Roy" I elightened him on all the characters in the Sacred Stones and Tellius series off of memory. I also retold almost the entire story (or at least the important parts) of Path of Radience so he would understand the what happened before RD which I persuaded him to get. The world needs FE encyclopedias like us.

I'm just as bad as you guys. :P
I remember the time I droned on to my friends for about 20 minutes, then one of them fell asleep... And then we(Me and 2 of my other friends which didn't fall asleep) decied to paint his face with whipped cream. :P

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

109. Posted:

Void wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Happy_Mask:

I'm just as bad as you guys. :P
I remember the time I droned on to my friends for about 20 minutes, then one of them fell asleep... And then we(Me and 2 of my other friends which didn't fall asleep) decied to paint his face with whipped cream. :P

Lol. All i I could think of was a jigglypuff moment

I'm not anywhere near as bad as you guys. I can barely remember what I did yesterday then alone a game I played over a year ago. No matter what the series or how much I enjoyed the game.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

110. Posted:

Also, (not sure if this matters) hades was wrong in KIU about pit being the most powerful nintendo character ever. Pit destroyed the god of the underworld, Ike destroyed the godess of everything! :D
and I'm still trying to find the Latin lyrics, because the english lyrics are off-tune. >.>
But keep on educating people on FE, and hopefully (but probably not) we'll get translated versions of 1-6. :D

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

111. Posted:

I just hope I can jump onto the FE bandwagon without too much trouble. Everything, story and gameplay alike, sound so complex. When you've played almost nothing but Mario, RPG games like this look rather daunting. For example, I've yet to completely finish Kingdom Hearts: DDD (I have gotten to the final world though). But nonetheless, I'm going to play Awakening and finish it when it comes out, or I'm going to fail trying!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

112. Posted:

Void wrote:

ShinRPGfan4657 wrote:

Sully actually does make sense if Sol's name becomes Sort. Sully is to defile, and Sort obviously is to put things in order. Makes perfect sense. And Sully is an celtic girl's name if you can believe it.

Also who thought of Reyn when Vaike said "it's Vaike time!"?

I'm pretty sure they showed him and his name was still Sol.
And I never heard him say anything.. Actually. :P

@Neoproteus and along with quite a few more, Serenes Forest has a page of all the characters you can get, I don't remember the exact page, but it shouldn't be to hard to find.

Nope sorry man I'm almost certain they did not mention Sol at any point in that trailer. And try watching the trailer again at the point where Vaike is killing an enemy with Miriel. You might need to put the volume up but you should here it.

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage

Hokori

113. Posted:

I'd really like FE NES to be DLable on eShop in the west, IDC if it's even translated, I'll play it even if I can't understand it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

114. Posted:

Same. :D

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

115. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I just hope I can jump onto the FE bandwagon without too much trouble. Everything, story and gameplay alike, sound so complex. When you've played almost nothing but Mario, RPG games like this look rather daunting. For example, I've yet to completely finish Kingdom Hearts: DDD (I have gotten to the final world though). But nonetheless, I'm going to play Awakening and finish it when it comes out, or I'm going to fail trying!

@WingedFish:

If your having problems changing from Platformers or RTS's to RPG's maybe you should try out some simpler Mario RPG's (or any other simple RPG). They're all pretty fun and the stories are entertaining without being overly complex. Of course, FE is a very different type of RPG. You seem to like Age Empires/Mythology though so I don't think you'll have any problems liking Fire Emblem.

@HarmoKnight:

That is why I try to make anyone I think would enjoy FE to play it. One day we shall have an army ready to storm NoA and unlock the JRPG vault Reggie has so closely guarded. (Or maybe we can have an army ready to storm Crimea and unleash the Dark JRPG God sealed away in the past. I can't choose. I'll leave that up to @Happy_Mask, the real leader of our army.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

116. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Have you ever played advanced wars or something similar. If so then the game play is about the same. If not are you able to pick up one of the older games to get a nice refresher before it comes out. I recommend one or the other first before you enter in this type of game because you might not like it. Or even Pokemon Conquest should help!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

117. Posted:

Yes, one day, we will have our conquest over NoA. We will lie in wait, ready, and poised to strike.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Void

118. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Yes, one day, we will have our conquest over NoA. We will lie in wait, ready, and poised to strike.

... With a sword impossibly larger, as big as most people... Wielded, with one handed. :P

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

119. Posted:

Warning: The newest DLC contains Hot Springs... And Undead inside of said hot springs. :D

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

120. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Warning: The newest DLC contains Hot Springs... And Undead inside of said hot springs. :D

I've heard about this yesterday. So Hot Springs eh? Will Pit make a cameo sitting in one? ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64