Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,881 to 5,900 of 5,923

Link1309

Hello Guys,

in 2 Weeks are my Examens over and im looking for a nice Game for the Time after.
I have maybe 1 or 2 Hours a Day for Gaming and started to think about Animal Crossing or Fantasy Life. Can you guys help me to decied? Wich is more worth to play. Is Animal Crossing still playable even if its 3 years old now? How is the online mode from both Games?

Thank you in advance for your help

Link1309

Captain_Toad

@bezerker99: Heh Yep.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DoctorOverbuild

I haven't played the fame in a while and most of the villagers I knew have moved out is it worth restarting the game with a clean slate?

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

crimsontadpoles

Woo, I didn't play the game in months, but played it today and my favourite villager Penelope was still there. In fact, most of the villagers I had seem to have remained loyally in my town.

I'm counting [email protected] as legendary birds, so there.

My Anime List
Every one of the cards has its own character and is very powerful

My Wii U and 3DS username is Crimson

Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Captain_Toad

Looking to visit a town or gate opening. Anyone?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DefHalan

Well, my Wife and I are back into Animal Crossing. My towns people are kinda pissed but they got over it fast lol.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

BlackKat

Does anyone think that there should be an option to change you player/town name?

Love who you are and love what you DO!

solidsneek

I have Animal crossing and I think it's a really amazing game however do you guys play day by day. I just find it so slow like I have to stop my game progression cause I have run out of things to do on that day!?

solidsneek

Zerodactyl

So I've just recently come back to play some Ninty games and am starting with ACNL. Looking for some places to visit!

Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584.
Reply with yours so we can play.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

solidsneek

As I said above I love this game but I find it hard to keep playing cause it's so slow. Is it just a case of taking it day by day. I don't want to time jump either really.

solidsneek

Grumblevolcano

It's really awkward saying this but New Leaf is getting an update with amiibo support and more in the fall!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dynamette

2 things: This topic is so old its retro. 2010+6=now. and Adventure Time cross Totoro? you blew my mind! so cute/cool.

Dynamette

tobibra

Have bugs gone down in value? Yesterday Golden Stags sold for 9,6k bells, did they not go for 12 or so?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Meowpheel

Not sure about changes in value, but the new update really did breathe some "new leaf" into this game.

The new mini games alone are really really worth the time.

Island Escape was already the best thing in Amiibo Festival, and having it on the go plus being able to use play coins to hire your own neighbours makes it that much better.

Puzzle League is Puzzle League, and the story mode is fun to watch and play. The Amiibo abilities are a nice way to implement them, while still making it playable without them.

And both games remember the last Amiibo(s) you used, so you don't need to carry them around just to play.

They're full featured games that could have been sold separately on the eshop. I'm liking it a lot.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LinktotheFuture

I like the update a lot. I can also continue trying to catch all of the bugs and fish. Got a mole cricket yesterday!

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

tobibra

@Meowpheel found out why I got less bells now. Sold them to the wrong character. The raccons pays less than the Lama.

I like the New games too, I love Puzzle League.

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Meowpheel

Oh that explains it then. Yes, they pay less... I wonder why do they even have the sell option there anyway, Re-Tail is not only closer to you, it's usually open a bit longer.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic