Capcom also released its earnings report yesterday - recording another year of record sales and profits. Along with this sales update, it also mentioned how it planned to release "multiple major new titles" by March 31, 2023.
While only a small amount of these games are currently locked in for the Nintendo Switch, at the very least it provides an outline of what we can expect from Capcom for the next year. It'll be focused on plenty of heavy-hitters - one potentially being Street Fighter 6, and some new IP like Exoprimal.
Here's the full lineup of what's to come (thanks, Gematsu):
- Capcom Fighting Collection (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 24, 2022
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (Switch, PC) – June 30, 2022
- Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – July 22, 2022
- Resident Evil Re:Verse (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2022
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Resident Evil 3 (2020) (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Exoprimal (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2023
- PRAGMATA (PS5, Xbox Series, PC) – 2023
- Street Fighter 6 – TBA
As you can see games like Capcom Fighting Collection and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak DLC are part of these plans, with both arriving next month. Earlier this week, Capcom also held a special presentation for the Sunbreak DLC - revealing more about this expansion content and announcing a new themed Pro Controller for the Switch.
What do you think of the above lineup? Looking forward to the games coming to Switch? Leave a comment down below.