Grisly, gruesome fighter Mortal Kombat 11 has received a brand new update across all platforms, offering some general adjustments and tweaks to a number of characters.
The update went live just yesterday, with the full patch notes being edited on Mortal Kombat's official site this morning. We've got a copy of those patch notes for you below:
Mortal Kombat 11 Release Notes - 25th August, 2020
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
Character Specific Adjustments
- Cetrion - Fixed a rare issue that could cause the first hit of Deadly Winds to not be able to trade under certain circumstances
- Cetrion - Bouncing Boulder no longer has its hit regions removed when it is reflected
- D’Vorah - Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana - Slightly adjusted the hit & repel regions of Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave
- Kotal Kahn - Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya - Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer sometimes fire in the wrong direction under certain circumstances
- Sonya - Fixed a visual issue with K.A.T. Turret - K.A.T. Tantrum damage effects not looking correct on some characters
- Shang Tsung - Fixed an issue that was preventing The Essence Thief Brutality from triggering correctly
Do you play a lot of Mortal Kombat 11? Do these little tweaks sound good to you? Let us know if you're enjoying your time with the game in the comments below, and feel free to check out our review of Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath if you haven't already.
[source mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com, via nintendoeverything.com]
..........anyone else waiting for the news of rocket league being free????
No changes to characters I use, so I'm good.
Lol what? Free? Or are you joking?
I’ve played kombat league 13 yesterday, and I must say, that you can now get points after your opponent disconnects or quits or even disconnected due to slow connection... no more wasting of time/points for quitters... kombat league 11 didn’t have this fix before.
Did they upgrade the graphics of the hair?
I play offline so if there isn't any new content I don't see the need to update.
This is the most updated game I got
Tap here to load 8 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...