Announced just hours ahead of kick-off, the very first Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase is now live.
Featuring "a few updates on a small group of previously announced Nintendo Switch games" with a focus on Nintendo's development and publishing partners, the video is available in full above. We'll list some of the biggest announcements from the show below, so make sure to watch the video first if you don't want to be spoiled.
Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase July 2020 highlights
- Cadence Of Hyrule Gets 3 DLC Packs, Season Pass And A Physical Edition
- Shin Megami Tensei III Is Coming To Nintendo Switch Alongside The Fifth Game
- Shin Megami Tensei V Is Getting A Simultaneous Global Launch On Nintendo Switch Next Year
- Rogue Company, Hi-Rez Studios' Upcoming Online Shooter, Features In Nintendo's Direct Mini Presentation
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy Flutters To Switch This Winter
We'll update this article with more in-depth looks and analysis soon, but feel free to give it a watch and let us know your thoughts in the comments as we get to work.