You can always rely on Devolver Digital to offer up quirky, left-field games, and Sludge Life certainly fits that description.
This low-fi 3D adventure game will be hitting Switch and the Epic Games Store this spring, and involves graffiti, farting, photography and urinating into toilets (no, really).
Sludge Life will be shown off at PAX East this weekend, where attendees who stop by Devolver Digital's booth (#25051) can get some early hands-on gameplay.
Here's some more info:
Art vandals Terri Vellmann & Doseone (HIGH HELL) and talented finger painters Devolver Digital have revealed SLUDGE LIFE, a graffiti romp through a polluted island full of cranky idiots with a vibe so thick you can taste it coming to Nintendo Switch and Epic Games Store this spring.
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge covered planet as upcoming tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on staking their claim amongst the graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded landscape, link up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
* Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
* Curiosity and free will are your only motivators - roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
* Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
* Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
* Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
* Dedicated fart button.
* A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
* Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
Does this sound like your kind of jam? Let us know with a comment.