Thug life. Slug life. Thudge life. Sludge Life. It’s a pretty simple A-to-B transition when you really look at it. Okay, it’s not. At all. But you try and open a review for a game like this... and what is there to say? Sludge Life is a game where you do stuff. Exist at your own pace. In this game, you — as Marge Simpson...
About The Game
Traverse the corporately branded landscape, link up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
* Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
* Curiosity and free will are your only motivators - roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
* Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
* Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
* Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
* Dedicated fart button.
* A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat. [no extra charge]
* Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.