Indie publisher Fantastico Studio has announced that Top Run, an endless runner with platform elements, is headed to Nintendo Switch early next month.
The game actually blends its endless runner/platforming action with shooter elements, taking players through an '80s-inspired adventure. You'll play as Kevin and his pet dog, Buddy, blasting your way through a neon city full of enemies, scanlines and pixel art aplenty. Here's a list of key features:
Top Run key features:
- Fast-paced gameplay with varied weird enemies.
- Amazing synthwave soundtrack by Beckett.
- 100+ missions, completing which unlocks cool stuff for Kevin's 80's room
- Tons of cool skins and references from 80s movies and 80s cartoons
- Use superpowers to survive epic battles while you run!
- Shoot floppies to kill enemies
- Collect pixels to upgrade your abilities and gain more power!
- Level up and customize your 80’s room
- Normal mode: fun, challenging and addictive but not the hardest game ever
- Hardcore mode: run, survive, test your reflexes (the way arcade is supposed to be played)
- Rage mode: what others call zen we call rage, let your inner anger out!
The game's scheduled to arrive on Switch on 6th February, just days after it launches on rival platforms.
What do you think? Something to add to the wishlist, or not for you? Share your thoughts with us below.