Part of us couldn't quite believe that Youtubers Life: OMG Edition was actually a thing when it was first revealed for Nintendo Switch last October, but a whole year has passed since then and the game is still going strong.
So strong, in fact, that Raiser Games and U-Play Online have revealed that a brand new set of DLC is now available for free on Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC. The news comes alongside a seemingly unrelated celebration trailer which you can check out above, and we have all the details you need about the DLC itself below:
The Fashion Channel offers players new ways to create content for their channels: from creating their own look, to tailoring any aspect of their everyday lives. As soon as their popularity rises accordingly, players will get invited to exclusive events where they will meet some of the world’s hottest celebrities. Will you become the world’s next big fashionista?
In Youtubers Life Fashion Channel DLC you can:
- Buy and design your own outfits: you will have to combine different styles and colours, always keeping in mind how they suit the time of the year!
- Tailor every aspect of your personal life: you can design new outfits, experiment with makeup styles and even get creative with your own haircuts!
- Create fashion videos: once you tailor your first outfits you will be able to record a variety of videos about them. Start getting those totally deserved subscribers!
- Attend fashion events to become a celebrity - but be careful, because you need to dress properly if you want to make it to that fashion magazine cover!
- Become the next top model: Pick the best outfit and share the runway with the world's top models!!
If you haven't heard about this one before and want to check it out, you can download the game from the eShop for $29.99 / £26.99. With this new DLC being free, you'll be able to play through all of the content mentioned above at no extra charge.
Have you always wanted to be a YouTuber? Think you could give our very own Alex and Zion a run for their money? Let us know in the comments.