Launching on Nintendo Switch this September is Police Stories, a top-down shooter where shooting first is not an option.
You'll be playing as on-duty police officers, designing your own loadout from various pieces of equipment and carefully coordinating with your partner to accomplish your tasks. Unlike most shooters, you won't be going in all guns blazing; instead, you'll try to get suspects to surrender by firing warning shots, issuing orders and more.
We've got a brief description of the game and a feature list for you to carefully examine below.
Live through the story of John Rimes, a stone-cold no-nonsense police officer - and his new partner, a loud-mouthed & brash rookie cop Rick Jones. The game follows the daily grind of two partners and friends - and what happens when they go against criminal forces bigger than they could imagine.
● The Surrender System. Apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Use a multitude of options or fire a warning shot to make them submit!
● Tactical orders. Issue orders to your fellow officer to coordinate your actions!
● Randomised positions and behaviour. Random elements help to always keep the tension up and boost the replayability of the game.
● End-of-the-line tactical equipment. Under-the-door cameras, door blast charges, sensor grenades — these are only some of the available options.
● Various types of lawbreakers. From small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists — each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting proficiency.
● Online and local Co-op. Take your tactical gameplay to the next level by playing with your friend!
● Thrilling criminal drama. Engaging story of two buddies — John Rimes and Rick Jones, — and their stand against the criminal world.
The game is launching on Nintendo Switch in Europe and North America on 19th September. You'll be able to get your hands on it for $14,99.
Liking the look of this one? Will you be adding it to your Switch wishlist? Let us know with a comment below.