Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings features completely interactive environments, where players need to call upon their wits and daring to make each spring-loaded environment a weapon in order to dispense of foes in clever and unexpected ways. Also, embark upon thrilling action sequences that remain true to the spirit established in scenes such as Indy's pursuit of the motorcade in Raiders of the Lost Ark, the mine-cart scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and the free-for-all aboard the tank in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Wield your Wii Remote™ like Indy’s signature whip for a variety of uses — from combat to navigation to puzzle-solving.
- Use your highly interactive Hot Set™ environments and your wits to defeat your enemies.
- Explore exotic locations around the globe in an all-new story that puts you on an epic quest for the Staff of Moses.
- Apply your smarts to navigate Indy through challenging terrains with the many maneuvers Indy can do with his whip.
- Engage in burst gunplay moments and use careful aim and the environment to take out enemies.
- Face overwhelming odds and escape signature run-for-your-life moments, like a daring escape from a collapsing temple, by matching fast-paced onscreen gesture prompts.
- Experience thrilling chases and control vehicles — fly a biplane in a canyon trench, take the reigns of a wild elephant through the streets of Istanbul and navigate a raft down a raging river.
- Cooperative gameplay mode allows you and a friend to brave the challenges in a variety of game modes in an entirely new quest with a familiar character never playable before in an Indy game.
- Unlock four-player versus mode where you and your friends go head-to-head in a real biplane combat or take on three of your friends in a free for all tank battle!
- Whether you are brawling baddies or wielding your whip, use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk™ as nature intended with the intuitive gesture-based combat system.
- Discover more than 20 artifacts and rewarding unlockables throughout the game.
- For those old-school gamers there is nothing better than unlocking the classic Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis game!
We really enjoyed LEGO Indiana Jones, hopefully this will be somewhere near the same quality when it comes to gameplay and puzzles, the fact sheet seems to describe quite a similar game... This won't be the last of Indy either, expect another movie and therefore another game.
If this is as good as the movie, then it will suck really really hard.
Predictably I cannot wait for this - there's two huge Indiana Jones fans in my house and having already owned Lego Indiana Jones twice I can say I'll be getting this.
I seem to be saying that a lot today... I need to start saving!
Rumours that this was going to be canceled, so I'm not really confident about the quality of the game - LEGO Indy worked really well though, could still be good.
After the trailer leaked last week (and was removed from my own YouTube profile by Lucasarts themselves), I have been getting more and more excited about this - even though I'm not too bothered about the series itself.
Tap here to load 4 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...