So, you've got Moana in your village in Disney Dreamlight Valley. But where's her demigod pal, Maui? Turns out he's all alone in the Moana realm, but you might be able to catch him as well, if you have the right bait.
A Feast Worthy Of A Demigod Quest Walkthrough
Talk to Maui
He's bothered that you took Moana away, but he could be convinced to make the move as well... if Dreamlight Valley has good food.
Make three three-star meals
Anything will do, but here are some easy three-star meals:
- Grilled Veggie Platter (three of any vegetable)
- Fish Salad (any fish + lemon + lettuce)
- [Pumpkin/Zucchini/Pepper/Chili/Eggplant/Onion/Potato] Puffs (veg + eggs + cheese)
- Fish Steak (any fish + tomato + basil)
- Pan-Seared Bass (bass + any two vegetables)
- Hearty Salad (any two vegetables + lettuce)
- Seafood Soup (any seafood + any two vegetables)
- Veggie Pasta (tomato + wheat + any vegetable)
- [Apple/Gooseberry/Blueberry/Cherry/Banana] Pie (fruit of your choice + wheat + butter)
Bring the meals to Maui
He'll be convinced... as long as you can build him a house as well. For free. Sigh.
Place Maui's house in water
It'll cost 5,000 Star Coins to build — see our guide to making money if you need help!
Take a selfie with the demigod to welcome him to town.
If you're looking for more info about Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out our guides detailing How To Raise Friendship Fast, How To Upgrade Your House, How To Upgrade Tools, How To Earn Star Coins Fast, and How To Make The Ratatouille Recipe, as well as our general Tips And Hints guide.