Wii U eShop
Explosive robot annihilating fun
When you hear word that a game is retro-inspired, what's the first thing that comes to mind? Pixelated homages to platformers long past? The type of title that takes stalwart mechanics and filters them through decades of proven formulas to make them palatable to today's gamer? Something that straddles the line...
About The Game
Serious Robot Blasting Fun! Fast-paced First Person Combat.
Welcome to an 80's neon future inspired first-person cyber shooter.
The year is 2024 and you are Commander James Moses, a Space Ranger.
Your mission: destroy the robot death army, rescue the Robodudes and save the world!
Select your weapon and use your skills to face down a tidal wave of rogue robots... in this retro homage to Arcade classics such as Battlezone, Berzerk and Robotron. Frantic gameplay, an array of loud and destructive weaponry - you must cheat death at every turn!
KEY GAME POINTS:
- Fast-paced First Person Combat
- A neon-drenched vector world unlike any other
- An armoury of loud and heavy weapons
- 9 World Zones to liberate, all with their own unique environments and enemies to annihilate
- A wonderful original soundtrack
- Arcade shooter gameplay; where the only things that matter are your game skills and the high-score table!