Word games are rather less common these days than in their most prolific period, but if you're going to build one the Wii U seems like prime real estate for doing so. uWordsmith takes advantage of the GamePad to create a simple yet snappy style of wordplay, but some setbacks make it less than letter perfect. Three modes exist in the...
3D After Burner II, Super Mario Galaxy 2, tempting discounts and much more
In this rather exciting week there's still time for our traditional Nintendo Download Update fix. This latest offering from Nintendo of America is pretty strong, with a variety of titles on Wii U and 3DS full of potential, in addition to some classics and discounts. Let's get...
Coming to the US this December for $1.99
If you’ve ever wanted to be a writer, perhaps this upcoming Wii U eShop release will let you start to make those dreams a reality (on a very basic level). uWordSmith is a new puzzle game for Wii U by Temple of Yog developer CHUDCHUD Industries. The creator, Cody Diefenthaler, has been promoting the project...
uWordsmith is the ultimate two-screen word puzzle game for the Wii U console!
Unique gameplay features photos on the TV you must spell by dragging and arranging letter blocks on the Wii U™ GamePad. Hundreds of items and a variety of modes will keep you and your friends hooked on this exclusive title available on the Nintendo eShop!
- Unique Gameplay: solve each item by dragging and arranging letter blocks on the GamePad to match the photo on the TV.
- Tons of Content: hundreds of items in a variety of categories to keep you guessing.
- Arcade Mode: it's a race against the clock as you solve as many items as you can.
- Challenge Mode: solve all the items in each category to earn stars and unlock more content.
- Mosaic Mode: can you figure out the item when the photo is only a handful of tiles?
- Multiplayer: up to four friends can play Arcade and Mosaic modes to decide who is the ultimate wordsmith!