B movie beat 'em up
It's always a pleasant surprise when a game surpasses your expectations. Suffice it to say, this reviewer's expectations were modest going into Rock Zombie — the goofy synthesized guitars, expressionless character models and mangled English dialogue all seemed to lead in one direction: pain. But you can't go into every game...
Hyrule Warriors DLC, Pac-Attack, Titan Attacks, Kirby HOME themes and more
It's Monday morning, but that's a good thing if you're a Nintendo fan in Europe, as it brings us the latest Nintendo Download Update news. This week has some typically bonkers Wii U DLC along with a range of rather tempting downloads on both systems. Let's get to it. Wii U...
Watch Dogs + DLC, Sonic Boom x2, Natsume retro goodies and more
Another week begins, but at least those of us in Europe have the Nintendo Download news to cheer up our day. This week's line-up includes some major retail releases, new download-only options across the board (even DSiWare makes an appearance) and a range of DLC, HOME themes and more...
Stealth Inc 2 and lots of spooktacular download goodies
It's Nintendo Download news time, North America, and this week has some seriously tempting options on both Wii U and 3DS to test your eShop funds to the limit. Let's find out more! Missed the European Nintendo Download update earlier in the week? You must be crazy! Still, don't worry, the full...
The dance of the undead
EnjoyUp Games has announced that it will be publishing Quaternion Studio's Rock Zombie on the Wii U eShop. Billed as a tribute to classic arcade combat titles like Final Fight and Golden Axe, Rock Zombie features three playable characters — all members of a female rock group — who have to brawl their way through hordes...
What would happen if a concert of a female rock band was invaded by a horde of zombies?
The answer to that question can be found in this videogame which combines classic gameplay from the Arcade Golden Age with modern 3D graphics.
- 20 levels filled with addictive action where you will fight all kinds of enemies, ride motorbikes, drive cars and much more.
- A terrifying story told through 300 comic strips inserted between the action sections of the game.
- Three awesome characters to choose from: Zoe, Sasha, and Crystal.
- A wide range of weapons, costumes and concept art, and loads of unlockable collectible material at the Zombie Museum.
- An OST that combines Hard Rock, Nu Metal and Alt Rock that will immerse you into a really dark and rainy urban atmosphere.