Wii U eShop
A killer hand
Card games certainly have their place in Nintendo's history; any fan of Pokémon will know just how important the trading cards were to the series' success, especially upon its début in the '90s. While it may seem strange to turn a card game into a video game — after all, much of the appeal comes from the physical act of using cards...
About The Game
Collect heroes and assemble teams to fight through the single-player campaign mode or battle other players online in leagues and real-time draft tournaments.
- A full single-player campaign with branching paths.
- Over 100 cards to collect and evolve.
- A real-time draft tournament mode that pits players against each other on an even playing field in a pure test of skill.
- Asynchronous PvE and PvP challenges.
- Off-TV play
- In-game Miiverse™ integration, including stamps.