Ice Cream Snorer
Shoot 'em ups aren't really a popular genre these days, but there seems to be a bit of a resurgence on the downloadable front. Not long ago we received Gaiabreaker, and now here we have Ice Cream Surfer, a game which had an unsuccessful crowdfunding campaign, but nonetheless ended up being developed anyway. Upon launching the game...
Cubemen 2, Tappingo 2, Nobunaga, forgotten Street Fighter and more
It's time again, North American gamers, for details on the Nintendo Download treats that'll be available this week. We have new titles on both the Wii U and 3DS, while both Virtual Consoles also receive one game each; in addition there are some tempting demos and discounts to...
XType, Ice Cream heroes, racing, bombing, loads of discounts and more
Monday morning means Nintendo Download Update news for European gamers, as we learn what's coming to the region later this week. It's a packed schedule, with a mix of new titles on both Wii U and 3DS, along with a host of discounts and a new Virtual Console entry. There's lots to...
Here’s the scoop!
A little while back, we told you about a new game from Dolores Entertainment called Ice Cream Surfer, a side-scrolling shoot ‘em up where you play as one of five unique surfers and fight against the evil forces of vegetables to protect the right to eat desserts. It sounds like a suitably wacky experience; for those of you...
I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream!
You love ice cream and hate broccoli. This is a classic childhood scenario at its best. And now – gamers will be able to fight for their love of their favourite desert in the upcoming Wii U eShop title – Ice Cream Surfer. According to recently spotted rating listings on PEGI and the USK,...
The evil Broccoli, irritated by the fact that kids hate vegetables and love ice creams, has created an army of vegetables to destroy the flavor galaxy. Only the Ice Cream Surfer with the help of his 4 super tasty friends can prevent that.
Straight to the action, we aren't here to tell stories, but for button-mashing. Are you ready to shot Ice Cream balls filled with pure cooling energy?
- 6 different worlds - You will travel the whole Gourmet Universe to get to the No-Flavor Zone and destroy the bad taste. Each world is completely different and has its own enemies.
- 5 different characters - In this game you will be able to be one of the members of the Cream Team , each of them with its own attacks and special abilities.
- Action packed - Each world has its own giant final Boss.
- 16-bit graphics - Every single sprite has been drawn Pixel by Pixel, to get the look from the 90's classics.
- Epic sound track - Melodies and sound effects that will bring you back those feelings from the time you were playing arcade games.