Wii U eShop
There were quite a few odd releases on the Wii U eShop during its heyday, but even in these twilight years we still seem to be getting some real eyebrow raisers. Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun is the latest of these. Somewhat of a mix of an autorunner and a precision platformer, you'll quickly notice graphics were probably...
About The Game
A challenging auto-runner for 1 to 5 players.
Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun is a challenging auto-run platformer. The lava keeps rising and the Miner is out of control, so you'll need to use carefully timed jumps and double jumps to reach the top safely.
- Play dangerously for bigger scores – stay close to the lava for bonus multipliers
- 16 vertical levels, ranging from very easy to almost impossible
- 3 objectives per level for extra challenge
- 2 multiplayer modes for up to 5 players (Additional Wii Remote™ controllers required)
- In multiplayer, expert players can control 2 Miners using a single Wii Remote™
- Describe & Draw multiplayer mode – draw clues on the Wii U™ GamePad for other players to guess. Drawings will obscure the gameplay, but correct guesses will add seconds to the timer
- Unlockable Endless single player mode
- 3 save files – high scores are shared between the files