There were quite a few odd releases on the Wii U eShop during its heyday, but even in these twilight years we still seem to be getting some real eyebrow raisers. Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun is the latest of these. Somewhat of a mix of an autorunner and a precision platformer, you'll quickly notice graphics were probably...
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! Puyo Puyo Tetris! Kamiko! Tumbleseed! More!
It's that time again, dear readers, for details of the goodies coming in the North American Nintendo Download Update. The headline is clearly the latest first-party blockbuster on Switch, but we also have a keenly priced puzzle gem and a few download-only options on the system. The Wii...
Team Kirby! Mr. Shifty! Jackbox Party Pack 3! Puyo demo! More!
The Download Update is live in Europe, and we have the details thanks to a bit of eShop browsing and help from the always generous Daan Koopman. It's a pretty decent line-up once again, with a high-profile 3DS arrival and some tempting Switch downloads; there's a solid batch of...
A challenging auto-runner for 1 to 5 players.
Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun is a challenging auto-run platformer. The lava keeps rising and the Miner is out of control, so you'll need to use carefully timed jumps and double jumps to reach the top safely.
- Play dangerously for bigger scores – stay close to the lava for bonus multipliers
- 16 vertical levels, ranging from very easy to almost impossible
- 3 objectives per level for extra challenge
- 2 multiplayer modes for up to 5 players (Additional Wii Remote™ controllers required)
- In multiplayer, expert players can control 2 Miners using a single Wii Remote™
- Describe & Draw multiplayer mode – draw clues on the Wii U™ GamePad for other players to guess. Drawings will obscure the gameplay, but correct guesses will add seconds to the timer
- Unlockable Endless single player mode
- 3 save files – high scores are shared between the files