Tecmo's legendary warrior returns for another outing, but is this more than just a re-heated port?
Back in May of 2007, Tecmo stated that it had plans to port Rygar: The Legendary Adventure (a seven year-old PS2 game) to the Wii. Predictably, many gamers were very vocal with their opinion of this move. For starters, why would they want to port such...
About The Game
The classic action-adventurer returns to the home console with new play mechanics, techniques and game modes.
Featuring updated gameplay mechanics with the legendary Diskarmour shield as well as new techniques, enemies and game modes, this latest version brings the classic action-adventure gameplay back to gaming purists.
In Rygar: The Battle of Argus, intuitive use of the Wii Remote™ allows players to effectively control the powerful weapon to destroy enemies and manoeuvre on, around, over and under obstacles. Players will challenge themselves in the all-new Gladiator Mode by rapidly swinging and slashing their way through non-stop waves of foes.
- Innovative gameplay mechanics - the legendary Diskarmour shield can be used for attack, defence or transportation
- Not the same Rygar - conquer new enemies, techniques and game modes
- Gladiator Mode - play the new Gladiator Mode specially equipped for the versatile swinging movement of the Wii Remote
- Action packed adventure - this action-adventure title spans various unique zones and requires vanquishing multiple enemies and puzzle solving
- Intense combo attacks - multiple Diskarmour weapons are available to be found and upgraded with elemental power-ups such as fire, ice and lightening. Engage the enemy with over 40 different devastating combo attacks