- Number of Players
- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 29th Jun 2010
- 25th Jun 2010
- LEGO, Harry Potter
- Film Franchise, Wizards, LEGO
- Also Available On
- DS, PS3, PSP
Review LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii)
The Order of the Fun-ix
Imagine that in just one day you found out that not only are you destined for greatness, but that magic is real, you can perform it, and that instead of ever having to go to regular school again, you get to live in a castle with John Cleese. These things – well, most of them, anyway – are what every child dreams of, and...
About The Game
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Years 1-4 combines two of the most beloved franchises to deliver a magical, fun-filled adventure.
Based on Harry’s first four books and films - Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s StoneTM, Harry Potter and the Chamber of SecretsTM, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanTM, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireTM- fans can experience Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in a new an exciting way.
Players will build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament in an interactive journey that takes them through some of the most detailed and expansive environments ever created for a LEGO game. Featuring potion-making, spellcasting, puzzle-solving, and more, players of all ages can relive the adventures like never before with the humour and creative customisation that is unique to LEGO videogames.
- LEGO Harry Potter™ Years 1-4 transports players to iconic environments from the Harry Potter books and films and introduces a fun, new way of experiencing the magic of Harry Potter through hilarious cutscenes and new to LEGO gameplay elements such as magical building and spell-casting.
- Experience the wonder of Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: attend lessons, interact with the professors, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to collect LEGO studs.
- Players have the freedom to select from over 100 playable characters including Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™, as well as many other fan favourites.
- Explore iconic settings from the wizarding world including Diagon Alley™, the Forbidden Forest,
the village of Hogsmeade™ and, of course, Hogwarts castle. LEGO Hogwarts is a grand,
immersive 3D environment and the largest, most detailed LEGO game location ever built for
everyone to explore and enjoy.
FIRST FIRST for me but i will probably get it FIRST day out i love lego series
omg lego harry potter LOL
thers lego every thing now im going crazy i keep i asking my mom for video games video games and video games
Didn't see that coming but it is a welcome surprise
i agree with boomface123
I like lego, but this is too much
Maybe this is the only way to make a GOOD Harry Potter game. Except the Sorcerer's Stone for PC. that one was soooooo fun!
This sounds so awsome!!! I just hope they pull this one off. I mean, lego batman looked cool, too, you know?
why would they wait till there is only 1 more movie and no more books to start the games. lego is a letdown no matter how cool the game is (ill probably by it anyways)
Could someone please help me out. If I both lego harry potter on the wiiu can I use the wiiu game pad or do I have to use the classic wii controls. Or could I use a the pro controller for the game. Please someone help me understand. I know it's sounds stupid. Just wanted to know what could I use for it.
Tap here to load 13 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...