Riddle me this, riddle me that, who's afraid of the big, black bat?
Batman, the caped crusader, a franchise that has had a massive reinvention over the past few years thanks to the wonderful Christopher Nolan and his Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. However Batman has been around for a long long time and has now had three distinct on screen...
About The Game
LEGO Batman: The Videogame is the latest game from the award-winning team behind the LEGO Star Wars series of games. With trademark LEGO fun and charm, the game takes you into the world of the ultimate crime-fighting hero.
LEGO Batman: The Videogame brings the one-and-only Caped Crusader to life in a completely original storyline. Players will take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, to fight Gotham City’s most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and many more. The criminals have broken out of Arkham Asylum and are set to wreak havoc on the city.
Players will also be able to explore their wicked side and fight their way through the game as the villains, experiencing the game from a completely different point of view with all-new criminal objectives!
With a collection of high-tech suits, gadgets and cutting-edge vehicles on hand, players will be able to step into the unique LEGO Batman universe to bring super villains to justice – or, as the villains, to run amok in Gotham City!
- Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City.
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing.
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo with all new power suits, including the Magnetic Suit.
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels:
- Play through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides.
- Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you’ve unlocked. Access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content.
- Collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game to unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels.
- The Nintendo DS version will offer touch screen interaction, and two-player co-op using the DS local wireless network capability.
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame also features Danny Elfman’s iconic The Batman (1989) musical score.