When you wish upon a moon
Ever since George Bailey promised Mary in It's A Wonderful Life that if she said the word, he'd throw a lasso around the moon, people have plotted to steal that thing. Despicable Me: The Game tells the tale of one such dreamer, Gru, as he heists parts to build a combination rocketship/shrink ray. It's up to you to guide...
Be Despicable! (It’s fun!)
Despicable Me: The Game lets players of all ages experience the thrill of being Gru, one of the world’s greatest supervillains who is planning the biggest heist in history – stealing the moon. Complete heists and missions in a unique blend of action and puzzle solving that combines the fun of commanding minions and using an arsenal of Despicable gadgets and weapons.
- Become Despicable Me’s mastermind Gru as he sets off on a series of incredible heists to obtain components for his awesome rocket.
- Command an army of minions to complete puzzles and missions
- Use an arsenal of never-before-seen weapons and gadgets like shrink rays and freeze rays
- Master Air Combat: Fly Gru’s aircraft in daring flight missions against his nemesis, Vector
- Play as Gru or Vector in a variety of multiplayer air combat modes
- Based on Universal Pictures’ new 3-D CGI feature, Despicable Me, in theatres July 9, 2010
- Featuring the voice of Steve Carell as Gru