Co-op cure-'em-up is a mostly sweet pill to swallow
It might sound like a health supplement conference, but Vitamin Connection turns out to be one of the zestiest Switch exclusives of the year so far – which shouldn't come as too much of a surprise when you consider that the developer behind it, WayForward, is responsible for the joyful Shantae...
About The Game
Prepare for a huge dose of fun in a microscopic world — either solo or together with a partner!
Step into the roles of Vita-Boy & Mina-Girl, co-piloting the Capsule Ship to wipe out vile pathogens from within the body of a host. Using innovative controls, you’ll zap down foes with your Vitamin Beam, brandish the ship's handy claw module, and twist and turn through colorful, maze-like environments to save the members of the Sable family — including the dog! — from an assortment of hazardous and increasingly wacky predicaments. Every stage also features variety-packed sub-games that will have you tilting, grabbing, and dancing your way to victory!
When playing together, coordination is key, as one player holds the Joy-Con controller vertically to move and shoot, and the other holds the Joy-Con horizontally to rotate and aim. Only by forming a connection and harnessing the vitamin power of Vita-Boy & Mina-Girl will you be able to stop the molecular menace!
- Battle bacteria with your Capsule Ship across six colorful worlds plus numerous bonus stories!
- Play a variety of sub-games featuring precision twisting, rhythmic action, IR-based reflex tests, and other challenges!
- Unique and innovative Joy-Con controls with HD Rumble!
- Jam to an international music collaboration covering everything from J-pop to hip hop!
- Play solo or team up with a friend in the asymmetric two-player mode!
- Unlock "New Game Pro" mode to experience the story from a whole new perspective as the anti-hero...Pro-Biotic!