Zelda, is that you?
At a glance, you would be forgiven for thinking SpiritSphere DX was a sequel to one of The Legend of Zelda titles released long ago on the Game Boy Color. It looks, sounds and feels like one of Link's outings on the classic portable device, but upon closer inspection, has absolutely nothing to do with adventuring. This is more...
Every game, demo, DLC and theme hitting the EU eShop today
It's Thursday, so you know what that means - it's time for the weekly Nintendo Download update. This week's haul brings all manner of new digital delights to an eShop near you, so there's bound to be something that'll catch your eye. Drop a vote in our poll if it applies, and a comment or...
Every new bit of content hitting the NA eShops
The Nintendo Download update has gone live, bringing with it plenty of new additions to the eShops. From tiny indies to full-blown triple-A releases, there's bound to be something to tickle your fancy. As always, be sure to drop a vote in the poll and a comment below with your favourite new additions to...
Pre-order discount will be available
Indie game developer Fabraz has announced that SpiritSphere DX - a game the studio is publishing on behalf of Eeendhoorn - is coming exclusively to the Switch next month. One part tennis, and one part "magical beat down", SpiritSphere DX allows you to play solo or with friends by battling across fantastical...
One part tennis, other part magical beat down!
Play solo or compete with friends by battling across fantastical realms and unleash the power of the Spirit Spheres!
- Singleplayer campaign with dialogue, special encounters & modes!
- Competitive local multiplayer action!
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!
- Multiple stages, characters, skins and spheres to play and unlock!
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
- Hand2Hand mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!