Not quite a knockout
Spartan Fist is described as a 'first-person puncher', and for better or worse, that's exactly what it is. Taking place within a series of procedurally-generated arenas, the game is reasonably fun for short bursts, but thanks to some dodgy controls and a distinct lack of variety, it ultimately fails to pack a punch. Taking...
About The Game
Fight your way to fame, fortune and glory in this first-person puncher roguelite as you work to retrieve the fabled Spartan Fist. Playing as Emma Jones, a down-and-out detective working to earn her keep, you’ll tap your inner badass as you punch dudes so hard they explode. Navigate through an arena that’s different each time you play and delve into a whimsically gritty and colorfully punk pixilated world while fighting your way to the top.
Grab your TV and get punching!
- Radical first-person punching aimed at ultimate satisfaction
- New arenas to explore every time you play, chock full of new stuff to wreck
- A double fistful of fun to button-mash combo slammin' action with a high skill ceiling
- Earn permanent upgrades to give you a leg-up on your next run through the Gauntlet
- Colorful and vibrant pixelated characters in tandem with gory violence
- A ton of different playstyle-changing fist types (to hit dudes with)
- Mysterious things to dip fists in (maybe it'll give you power! OR NOT)
- The punk/chip fusion sounds of "Chipunk" in an all-original soundtrack