Review River City Girls - Streets Of Rage 4 Has Some Real Competition
A girls' fight out
The Kunio-kun series has been around for more than three decades in Japan, delivering a steady stream of quality titles mostly featuring its trademark art style: chunky characters with big heads. Some of the games made it to the west under various guises – Renegade, Super Dodge Ball, Crash ‘n The Boys, Nintendo World Cup and...
About The Game
There's trouble once again on the mean streets of River City, but this time the boys are in over their heads! In this all-new entry in the legendary beat-'em-up series, hot-blooded heroes Kuni and Riki have been captured, leaving it to their hard-hitting girlfriends, Kyoko and Misako, to serve up some payback.
As you punch and kick your way across town - either solo or with a friend in local co-op - you'll gain new skills, chow down on power-ups, wield an assortment of weapons, and unleash an arsenal of combos, throws, and special attacks that will leave the bad guys crying for mama - all in outrageous 16-bit style! The awesome action is punctuated by manga story panels, anime cutscenes, and an epic synth-pop soundtrack. It’s an old-school rumble for a new generation!
- Wild beat-'em-up action for one or two players!
- Glorious pixel-art graphics plus anime and manga cutscenes!
- Fantastic soundtrack featuring Chipzel, Christina Vee, and NateWantsToBattle!
- Six large city regions to fight through, complete with shops and side quests!
- Loads of weapons, items, and abilities to power-up your heroines!
- Guest appearances by classic River City characters!
Am first on a game like this... OK. Not played this game but it looks so good.look forward to playing this at some point. My backlog is ridiculous. Had a psvr for 2 year with 20 games and played twice. Need to get some gaming time ⌚👏
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...