Review Rise of the Slime - Slay The Spire Lite, With Tiddly Text
It's time to slime
Forget the Age of Aquarius (what do you mean, you already did?) — this is the age of the roguelike deckbuilder. If you're into cards, procedural generation, dungeon crawling and turn-based combat, then buddy, you've come to the right review, because Rise of the Slime is all of those things. Yes, if you've enjoyed the likes of...
About The Game
Rise of the Slime is a roguelite like no other, mixing deep and tactical deckbuilder gameplay with the chill vibes of a side-scrolling adventure.
- Play it your way: Create an amazingly powerful deck from more than 100 cards!
- A constantly shifting path brings good luck and bad turns: Evade falling rocks and spike pits, visit shops to bolster your deck, and discover secret doors to treasure rooms!
- Battle puzzling and formidable foes, from crafty little devils to gargantuan horrors that will push your deckcraft and tactics to their limits!
- Explore a beautiful, enchanted world of marshy swamplands, bubbling lakes of fire and mystical gardens!
- With numerous gameplay mutators, shifting routes and countless deck variations, no playthrough is ever the same!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...