Review Pillars Of Eternity: Complete Edition - The Game That Saved Obsidian Comes To Switch
To Infinity and Beyond
The game that saved Obsidian, Pillars of Eternity was originally released back in 2015. It quickly broke records for a crowdfunded title when it was first announced, with over 77,000 backers raising a cool $1 million in the first 24hrs of its Kickstarter campaign to put the studio – which had been limping along after a...
About The Game
Take your party on the ultimate role-playing experience, Pillars of Eternity finally comes to Nintendo Switch! Created by the masters at Obsidian Entertainment, Pillars of Eternity released to critical acclaim and dozens of awards on PC. Now the fantastical world, tactical combat, and unforgettable storyline can be taken anywhere you go. Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition includes all the additional content from the PC version, including the DLC and expansions. The game has been optimized to play comfortably in front of your TV with controllers or in handheld mode. Easily navigate the game's detailed character creation, real-time-with-pause combat, and party management thanks to thoughtful updates to UI and controls. Gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
• Award-winning writing, story and artwork of Pillars of Eternity, along with the expanded world and content of The White March: Parts I & II.
• Expansive character creation that impacts your personal story with races, classes, and character backgrounds to choose.
• An epic universe to explore, filled with intriguing party members and companions, a variety of in-game factions, and a lovingly rendered world to traverse.
• All major updates from the original PC version, including a raised level cap, expanded party AI options, and new difficulty levels.
• The deep and classic Real-time with Pause Combat system that feeds your inner tactician.
Will there be a review?
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...