- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 1st Dec 2022, $9.99
- 1st Dec 2022, £8.99
- Official Site
Mini Review Papetura - A Perfectly Crafted, Bite-Sized Puzzle Adventure
Paper view entertainment
The incredible indulgence of watching a blockbuster movie is that every second of it cost tens of thousands of dollars to produce. Each minute, a couple of million dollars of production glitz is poured into your flickering eyeballs, while you stuff your slack jaw with popcorn. Papetura is both exactly like that and nothing...
About The Game
Lend your hand to two little creatures, Pape and Tura, whose house is in danger of burning down. Explore the mysterious world shrouded in shadow and light, hand-crafted in its entirety out of paper. Marvel at the simple beauty of the unfamiliar, yet strangely inviting place you find yourself in as you point and click your way through your adventure. Muster the courage and face the dark, flaming monsters threatening your paper paradise.
Papetura is a labor of love and a love letter to both the craft of paper modeling and to old-school adventure games. Let the game transport you into a world of imagination and immerse yourself fully in the paper fantasy as the soft and fragile music of Floex sets the mood for your journey.
▪ SHORT & SWEET - Experience 2 thrilling hours of an incredibly unique point-and-click adventure.
▪ PAPER VIEW - Observe tiny insects, strange creatures, monsters, and truly magical locations, all hand-made out of paper.
▪ HEY, LISTEN! - Lose yourself in the beautiful atmospheric music made by Floex - Tomas Dvorak.
▪ RIDDLE ME THIS - Crack the puzzles and learn more about the story and the world.
▪ SHOW, DON'T TELL - Experience the story without dialogue, told entirely by animation and strange noises.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...