Sorry, no Operation Hardcore review yet.
Sorry, no Operation Hardcore screenshots yet.
All the new games and content coming to the NA eShops this week
The Nintendo Download is here yet again, and it's the last one before E3 2018 kicks off and all that hype turns into actual game announcement and realised dreams. So to get you in the mood for all those revelations to come, we've gathered together all the new additions to the various...
An action-packed 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by classic twitchy action games of yesteryear, but with modern touches and conveniences.
Dateline: Earth, 1999. An unprovoked alien invasion is underway. You, a total badass, don't really appreciate it. You won't stand for it. You're downright outraged. You pack up some essentials--guns, cigars, whiskey--and head out into the night. Little do you know that tonight you will make history. This is: Operation Hardcore.
- Fight your way past enemies using a range of weapons
- Double-jump your way around obstacles and hazards
- Activate your traditional plasma-based shield to deflect enemy fire
- Drink some whiskey to slow time and increase damage (...at the expense of mental clarity)
- Strap on a jetpack and get airborne for some classic forced-scrolling challenges
- Collect coins to purchase items, weapons and upgrades between levels
- Meet or beat level par times to earn yourself a brag-worthy Badass Rank(™)
- Grab a friend for some friendly and/or competitive 2 player local co-op