Sorry, no review of Megabyte Punch yet.
About The Game
Megabyte Punch is an electro beat ‘em up game with platforming elements in which you build your own fighter while playing!
Megabyte Punch takes place in a computer universe where you have to protect the Heartcore of your village. You defend your people from the Valk Empire and the dreaded Khoteps in 6 different levels with each 3 stages and a boss fight!
As you travel through the worlds, you battle other creatures to get their parts. Parts have their own powers and bonuses, like gun arms for a shoot ability or powerful hips for a devastating pelvic thrust attack. The whole adventure is playable with up to 4 players at once. Using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can also battle your friends in a destructible arena or you can compete in the tournament to test your own skills.
- A hard-edge graphic style to represent the digital world that the 'Megacs' live in
- 6 unique electro-worlds each with their own boss fight
- 150 parts to collect and almost endless combinations to customize your character
- A pumpin' electro soundtrack
- Up to 4 player local co-op and versus mode
- Use any amiibo in-game to get exclusive colors for your fighter
- For Nintendo Switch only: 2 exclusive bonus stages