Sorry, no review of Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo yet.
About The Game
Set in a mechanized world, the story begins with a world-renowned young scientist named Veloce. One day she invented "Mecha" and eradicated humankind with her creation, recreating a metallic world filled with Mechas. Pilot humanity's last hope, a Mecha imbued with human will, through the onslaught of enemy waves. Yet as the tides of battles turn and the world reveals itself, perhaps there's more than what meets the eye.
With an FM Synth soundtrack and a distinctive visual design, Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo combines retro aesthetics with modern sensibilities. Along with the simple controls, handcrafted stages and exciting unlockables, you will find yourself coming back for more.
- Classic Arcade Shoot ‘Em Up - Frantic fast-paced shooter action.
- Dynamic Rank System - Self-adjusts to ease in new players or challenge veterans.
- A Colourful Retro World - Stylised visuals mixing vector graphics and pixel art.
- Apocalyptic Mechanized Setting - A story of destructive genius and human will.
- Deep Satisfying Combat - 15 handcrafted stages with 40 unique bosses.
- Exciting Unlockables - 12 playable Mechas, branching paths, multiple endings, and more.
- FM Synthesizer-based Soundtrack - 36 original tracks to accompany your journey.