- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Arcade, Platformer, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 9th Apr 2020, $14.99
- 9th Apr 2020, £11.99
- Official Site
Review Gunbrick: Reloaded - A Painfully Tedious Puzzler Which Isn't Worth The Effort
Following the formerly-exclusive (and really rather good) Bomb Chicken, developer Nitrome has returned with a whole new puzzle-platformer in Gunbrick: Reloaded. Well, we say "new", but that "Reloaded" in the title should really cue you in that we're dealing with the redux of an existing game, here – and if it didn't, one look at the...
About The Game
In a future where cars are obsolete, the Gunbrick has become a worldwide sensation!
Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries in this action packed puzzle platformer.
- Roll your way through a jam packed world set over five unique locations.
- Put that grey matter to the test with some seriously crafty puzzles.
- Use your shield to defend and your gun to attack! (Handy against knife wielding punks and crazed mutants)
- Face your gun down to perform a ROCKET JUMP!
- Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.
- Unlock hidden levels opening a whole new perspective! can you find them all?
- Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...