Sorry, no Frost review yet.
Sorry, no Frost screenshots yet.
Every game, demo, DLC and theme hitting the EU eShop today
Another week, another eShop update! Expect plenty of new games, DLC updates and discounts on the eShops in your region - there's bound to be something down below that'll whet your gaming appetite. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential...
Dealing up a treat
Digerati has announced that Frost, a deck-building survival adventure game, is coming to Switch later this month. Frost is a solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost’s icy grip. As well as the...
Build your deck, survive the storm.
Frost is a deck-building, solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost's icy grip.
As well as the unrelenting threat of the Frost, your arduous trek will be fraught with many other dangers, such as wolves, cannibals, hunger and fatigue. Manage your cards wisely to stay alive and make it all the way to the Refuge.
- Challenging survival deck-building gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy and memory
- Dozens of cards to discover – card types include resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions
- An intriguing and immersive world
- Beautiful hand-drawn artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, scenarios and new cards to unlock
- Encounter many different characters and make use of their abilities