A JRPG that moves at light speed
Agent Alyssa L'Salle is the kind of peppy, grown up, consummately capable protagonist we so rarely seem to get in JRPGs these days. She's not the type to wallow in melancholy or self-doubt, or even to stick around in one place for too long. In fact, she's the perfect front for Cosmic Star Heroine - a game that pays a...
"Fine, we'll play by your rules"
If there's one thing that's been abundantly clear about the Switch ever since its launch back in March 2017, it's that the console and indie games go absolutely hand-in-hand. Each week brings anywhere from ten to twenty (and often even more) games to the system's digital eShop, and game developers everywhere have...
State of Mind, 2064: Read Only Memories and a Vegas Party!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch - New Releases: State of...
Pre-order available now
Limited Run Games and Zeboyd Games have announced that Cosmic Star Heroine will arrive on Nintendo Switch next month. The game takes inspiration from the classic 16-bit era, but mixes things up by adding features seen in more modern RPGs. There are three exotic planets to explore containing aliens, robots, and magic, and...
Why can't the galaxy just stay saved?
3 exotic planets to explore. Aliens. Robots. Magic. Forbidden technology. Conspiracies. A galactic threat. And one brave heroine to make things right. Cosmic Star Heroine is an exciting RPG from the creators of Cthulhu Saves the World.
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming's 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the early CD-ROM console era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!