Sorry, no A Winding Path review yet.
Sorry, no A Winding Path screenshots yet.
Bayonetta 3! Factorio! Signalis!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Bayonetta 3 (Nintendo, 28th Oct, $59.99) -...
Sketches an October release date
Coming from indie developer Three Eyed Games, A Winding Path will see you thrown into a fantasy world in which the rain has ceased to fall, the rivers are drying up and the crops are failing — sounds pleasant, right? Fortunately, this monochrome adventure is all about putting this world right, and publisher Flynn's...
Explore the atmosphere of ancient caverns, enchanting forests and busy settlements, help colorful characters, find the rain and unveil its magic. The Rainmaker awaits!
In a whimsical fantasy world, the rain has ceased to fall. The rivers are running low and the crops have withered. Seeking to uncover the elemental mystery, you find an enchanted lyre and set out on a magical journey to restore balance to the world.
- Explore the peaceful atmosphere of a lovingly crafted, hand-drawn 2D world.
- Mend a world stricken by distrust and restore unity among its inhabitants.
- Meet colorful characters and help them solve troubles big and small.
- Explore ancient caverns, enchanting forests and busy settlements.
- Discover the secrets of the land and the magic within.