Sorry, no Matchpoint - Tennis Championships review yet.
Sorry, no Matchpoint - Tennis Championships screenshots yet.
Mario + Rabbids! Persona 5 Royal! Ultra Kaiju Monster Rancher!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Mario +...
New balls, please
Kalypso Media and Torus Games have just released a gameplay trailer (of the PC version, admittedly) for the upcoming sports title Matchpoint - Tennis Championships. The title promises to deliver "a dynamic tennis experience to players around the world" as well as "authentic ball physics to sophisticated character animations and...
Game, set and match?
Kalypso Media and Australian developer Torus Games have announced Matchpoint - Tennis Championships, a brand new "immersive tennis experience" heading to Switch. With a focus on "realistic scenarios and player reactions," the game will launch on Switch and other platforms this spring. It's said that players will be able to make...
Matchpoint – Tennis Championships is a modern take on tennis, featuring a true-to-life on-court experience supported by a deep career mode and unique rivalry system.
The game places a strong focus on tactical realism, positioning and aiming, allowing the player to move their superstar in exactly the right way to get the most out of their shots.
Matchpoint – Tennis Championships combines slick character animations, authentic ball physics and enhanced player control to replicate the realistic rhythm of the game - every swing and hit feeling unique and satisfying.
– Enter the world of professional Tennis: “Matchpoint - Tennis Championships” offers a deep career mode featuring a unique merit-based ranking system.
– Create your own 3D tennis star. Choose your look, fashion and play style with an array of customization options including true to life techniques such as left-or right-handed, onehanded or twohanded backhand.
– Dominate the court as a tennis professional. Matchpoint - Tennis Championships features 16 real-life international tennis stars from the professional circuit, like Nick Kyrgios, Kei Nishikori or Amanda Anisimova, including their gear from brands such as Nike, Yonex, Babolat and many more!
– Customize your athlete and wearables. From rackets to clothing, create your own tennis star and unlock special equipment by winning competitive matches.
– Master all strokes and shots in grand style. Determine the outcome of a rally by choosing the best technique for the time: top spin, flat, lob or slice shot.
– Take on opponents in local or online matches. Play against a cunning AI or face your friends and rivals on the court via local sessions and online cross-play.
– Study your rival’s moves and tactics. Watch your opponents and get to know their strengths and weaknesses to gain a tactical advantage before you even hit the court.
– Practice makes perfect: hire a personal coach to hone your skills. Buff your strengths and diminish your weaknesses with an in-game coaching system of individual training modules.
– Fine-tune your tactics in Practice and Training modes: Jump into a variety of mini-games to hone your perfect game and become a force to be reckoned with on the court.
– Compete in exhibition matches at spectacular venues around the globe. Each court has its own characteristics; study your arenas of play and adapt your game to grass, clay and hard courts.
– Replay mode. Breakpoint or deciding match point, capture your fiercest rallies on film and study the outcomes to improve your game.