- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 6th Oct 2016, $2.99
Review Pixel Hunter (3DS eShop / New 3DS)
This game is not in season
Any list of the greatest games of the 8-bit era is sure to include the likes Mega Man and Super Mario Bros., along with their fantastic sequels. Conversely, many lists of modern greats will include Minecraft. Pixel Hunter draws inspiration from all of these titles in obvious ways, but doesn't replicate the qualities that...
About The Game
Pixel Hunter is 3D side-scroller game, designed in Voxel and 8Bit style. The game is about a hunter, whose weapons were stolen by different animals. His only thought is to return them all. The main objective of the game is to go through the worlds such are:
During your trip you'll meet with different enemies like: animals, birds, amphibians and fishes. By the end of each level you have to fight with Boss, which will return you the stolen weapon.
- Awesome 3D Voxel and 8bit graphics!
- Perfect mix of retro and modern game styles!
- 5 worlds with various environments and unique soundtracks per each!
- Epic fights with bosses at the end of each level!
- Multiple gameplays within one game (side-scroller, runner, boss fights)!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...