- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 21st Dec 2009, 500 points
- 1st Jan 2010, 500 points
No more, no less
With the influx of card and parlor game adaptations hitting DSiWare, it’s odd to see that poker, arguably the most popular competitive card game in town, is so underrepresented. Seeing this gap, Hudson has leaped in with High Stakes Texas Hold ‘Em, doing exactly what it says on the tin. The whole package couldn’t be more...
Nintendo of Europe seems to have forgotten Virtual Console still exists.
Yes, we didn't get any Virtual Console games in the final update of 2009, and now it looks like we're not getting any in the first update of 2010 either. Nintendo of Europe has just sent out a press release listing Friday's new downloadables, with a measly selection of 5 games...
Eco-shooting, arcade ninjas, Super Smash Bros., Dragon's Lair and more in this week's download offering.
Nintendo are putting out a decent number of titles in North America with the end of the year rapidly approaching, with a nice mix of new and catch-up titles on offer. Todays VC and WiiWare offerings mean that there's now 500 titles to choose...
Hold 'em and Fold 'em with "High Stakes Texas Hold'em," a world-famous poker game now available as Nintendo DSiWare!
- Enjoy Single Player mode, or addictive Multiplayer mode with up to 4 players.
- Play with "no limit" rules at the World Series of Poker with over $16 million in prize!
- An "information analysis feature" allows you to calculate all sorts of information, and other features that allow you to view hand explanations at any time!
- Get your poker fix at any time with "High Stakes Texas Hold'em"!