- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 14th Nov 2006
- 10th Nov 2006
- Tomb Raider
- Third Person
- Also Available On
Sorry, no review of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend yet.
About The Game
Gaming’s most famous heroine makes her triumphant return in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend!
Lara Croft travels the globe in search of an ancient English artifact and is pitted against rival forces led by a nemesis from her past…long thought dead.
- Lara comes to life - the dual-pistol, wielding adventurer’s polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
- Return to the Tombs: Lara’s new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard Secrets of the Past
- Fluid movement: the revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement
- Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving Lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
- Move and shoot. Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves
- Variety of player choice - intelligently use the environment, technical gear and weapons to overcome challenging situations.
- Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara’s world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
- Visit a vast array of cinematic & exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...