Sorry, no Bust-A-Move DS review yet.
Sorry, no Bust-A-Move DS screenshots yet.
Bust-a-Move DS brings all of the bubble bursting, puzzle fun onto the Nintendo DS. This time Bub and Bob return to center stage as they fling bubbles from the bottom screen to the top in an attempt to match 3 bubbles causing them to pop. You have to be fast because with each second you waste deciding your next move, the rows of bubbles get lower and lower. With a multiplayer mode allowing 5 people to play via the Nintendo DS' wireless link, this Bust-a-Move will prove to be the ultimate battle party game.
Game Play Features:
- Over 250 puzzles to complete plus tons of secret puzzles to open
- Strategically use special bubbles like Bomb, Star, Rainbow and the grief causing Nuisance bubble
- Multiplayer tournaments via wireless link with up to 5 people
- Perform attacks, defense and counter attacks during multiplayer via the touch screen
- Stock special bubbles and save them for the right moment to get the maximum points
- Pull back Bub and Bob's sling shot with the Nintendo DS stylus to control where your bubbles hit